Strange messages

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at ftml.net
Sat Dec 23 07:36:11 EST 2006

Dan,

I was getting errors and messages like that on my old system for some
months and was unable to pin them down. I finally gave up and replaced
the system with a new one. You are probably having a hardware problem,
at least that would be my best guess. I hope you have better luck than I
had in resolving it.

Chuck

 But you can get a few downloads from http://www.mhcable.com/~chuckh