original config files

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Mon Dec 11 12:28:46 EST 2006

To re-create sources.lst, run apt-setup then make any changes to that file if
necessary.Keeping a coppy is always good.  I sould mention that running
apt-setup will simply add listings to your already messedup sources.lst file so
just comment out the messed-up lines by placing the # simble at the beginning of
the line.