Speakup in GRML

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Dec 8 15:15:14 EST 2006

On Fri, Dec 08, 2006 at 08:02:08PM +0100, Michael Prokop wrote:
> Which grml-version?

Sorry, it's grml 0.80. I expect your answers below will give me some
clues and I'll be all set :)

> What's the output of 'which su'?

/bin/su

> What's inside /etc/sudoers?

Well, it's a big file, but thanks--I never knew about that file. (I
just got grml going a week ago)

> Does running '/bin/su' instead of 'su' help?

Probably not (see which, above)

Thanks for the rest of the info, I'm sure it'll be all good now :)
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV: Executive In Training!
Independent Watkins Manager #361534

Shop our catalog of over 350 products for your home and health...and
check out our fabulous 2006 Holiday Gift and Entertaining Line!
http://www.tastyshop.net
...And see how a Watkins business can improve your life in our free
Ebook: http://www.tastybiz.com