E-mail in GUI

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Mon Dec 4 11:12:03 EST 2006

Hi.

You forgot the most important one: insert f1 to turn on learn mode.
Orca's learn mode is like speakup's.  When on, pressing any key on the
keyboard except escape will cause Orca to tell you it's function.  Most Orca
keys are on the keypad in the desktop key map.  I haven't tried the
laptop key map, so I don't know what keys they use there.

          Kenny