E-mail in GUI

Michael Whapples mikster4 at msn.com
Sun Dec 3 19:44:06 EST 2006

Hello,
When you alter a few settings in evolution, it isn't too bad to use.

The settings I am thinking of are things like:
Turn of the preview pane, in view menu under preview.
Remove a few toolbars, those you don't need as you will be able to tab to
them all, so the tab cycle is longer the more you have.
Press f7 to turn on cursor navigation, now you can read emails with the
cursors and the screen review keys.
Other interface tweaks to get just what you want spoken, only you can choose
these.

I don't think I have missed anything important for getting started with
evolution.

The only thing I am struggling with evolution is how to seperate each
message in these speakup digest messages (just to open attachments, not save
them) so I can reply to the specific message than the digest. From what I
have found on the internet, there should be an arrow next to the bit that
says the attachment message begins, and to click that, well orca doesn't
find that.

From
Michael Whapples