Speakup bug in color identification

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Wed Aug 30 06:16:56 EDT 2006

Hi Adam:  I have been waiting to see just how long it took someone to
actually notice the bug.  It occured when Gille put the international
languages support into speakup quite a long time ago.  I have just not
taken the time to make the fix although I am aware of it's location.
I have been working with Daniel Drake to move speakup from cvs to git
and I will fix the colour problem once that is complete.  That is what
causes speakup to beep constantly when cursoring left and right also.
It continuely thinks the highlighting is changing because the colour
attributes are not getting stored.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061