eSpeak - version 1.12 release

Jonathan Duddington jsd at clara.co.uk
Tue Aug 29 13:43:11 EDT 2006

I've just released a new version of the eSpeak text to speech
synthesizer:
  http://espeak.sourceforge.net/

This fixes a problem that was reported here with the  -k  option (to
indicate capital letters) not working.

Hopefully someone here will tell me if I've broken anything else :-)

Just a few minor improvements and some increased flexibility in the
design.

The binary version is compiled to run with V18 of the Portaudio
library.  The source package contains an alternative  portaudio.h
header file which can be used to compile a version that works with V19
of Portaudio (which is included in the SuSe 10 distribution).

Is anyone here a native Spanish speaker, or of any other of the
languages which I've implemented without any idea about how they are
supposed to sound?