Edbrowse was: debugging an html document is now fun

chuckh at hhs48.com chuckh at hhs48.com
Mon Aug 14 15:17:22 EDT 2006

Version 3.x of edbrowse, available from CVS, uses the same Mozilla
javascript libraries as elinks. So I guess it does as well as any text
mode browser, and I find the line-oriented approach a lot easier to use
than the full screen spatially oriented approach used by other browsers.

--
The Moon is Waning Gibbous (64% of Full)
Only 10 kinds of people: those who do binary, and those who do not.