No subject

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Tue Aug 1 21:59:27 EDT 2006

Hi, I have debian 3.1 sarge and was wanting to get the most updated
speakup kernel for debian 2.6.8 is what I have installed.  When I try to
build a kernel with speakup The speakup keymap I don't think is built into
the kernel.  I get no option for it when doing make oldconfig or make
config I downloaded the 2.6.17.7.tar.bz2 and unpacked it into
/usr/src/linux as checkout wanted it there.  I am also looking for the
latest kernel-headers package for debian.  Any help would be greeate.  I
can't use any of the speakup commands after I boot the new kernel so I
uninstalled it.