Some number problems in eSpeak

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Apr 26 10:41:26 EDT 2006

I actually like the numbers to be spoken as whole words even when the
commas are missing.  That's where the Accent synth drives me nuts when I
display free space or do a 'du' on my box and those numbers are not
punctuated.  I find it harder to quickly parse a 6 or 7 digit number as
a string of digits when I'm interested in knowing how much space is
being used on my machine.