the soekris machines, was: Re: debian versions (was: package installation problem)

John Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Mon Apr 24 13:48:52 EDT 2006

At 03:32 PM 4/21/2006, Gregory Nowak wrote:

>Perhaps I should clarify. I didn't mean that 3.3V sound cards
>weren't very common, I meant that sound cards other then full-height
>ones weren't very common. I would have thought  my post made this fairly
>obvious,
>but maybe not to everyone.

You can google for "low profile". If you can google for "3.3v" I don't know
how. So I found plenty of half-height sound cards but who knows if they're
the right voltage.

The cheapest low profile card I found is $60 including shipping:
http://h30094.www3.hp.com/product.asp?sku=2629898&jumpid=ex_r2910_bizratesmb/audio_