FC5 boot parameters

Georgina Joyce gena at genaj.plus.com
Sun Apr 23 19:19:59 EDT 2006

Hi

I've just installed Fedora Core 5 but because its on the same disk as this debian install, I didn't allow the installer to install a boot loader.  Now when i boot the FC5 kernel and initrd, I get a kernel pannic.  So if someone who has installed FC5 could post me the boot parameters FC5 automatically included in their boot loader, I'd appreciate it.  I guess in some part, it'll be dependent upon hardware but an idea might be useful.

Cheers

Gena

--
2E0AXU

Freedom & Power provided by debian GNU Linux