audio volume ctrl

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sun Apr 23 12:38:06 EDT 2006

Well Grant-and All, I don't have an aumix command, however, when I run locate,
here's what I get
/usr/share/man/fr/man1/aumix.1.gz
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/emacspeak-aumix.el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/lisp/emacspeak-aumix.elc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/emacspeak/etc/forms/aumix-rc.el
Gran, for me a more important question, since you mention zinf, is how can I
increase the trebble?  The reason I grabbed zinf is because it was supposedly a
clone of winamp--and in winamp there are plugins with an equalizer.  Thanks in
advance
Hart