Talk question

Chris Norman cnorman at rnibncw.ac.uk
Sat Apr 22 06:39:08 EDT 2006

You need to do yum -y install talk-server and possibly yum -y install ntalk.

Then go into /etc/xinetd.d and edit both talk and ntalk to enable them (find
the the line that says "disable=yes" and change it to "disable=no"); then
restart xinetd with:

/etc/init.d/xinetd restart.

Bob's your Uncle. :-D

HTH,