Question about speakup modified fedora.

Satyam satyanarayanamurthy.tanikella at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 21:20:28 EDT 2006

Dear list,
Recently due to some problem my system got corrupted.
As a result I last entire Linux system.
When I want to load the old fc2 from cds one of the cds failed during
media test. Hence I want to download one of the  images from speakup
website.
The old fc2 is not speakup modified and during media test CD numbers 1,2
and 4 are good. Now my question is
Can I download only cd No. 3 image which is speakup modified and use it
for reinstallation? Or do I need to redownload the entire set of speakup
modified fc2?
Please respond privately as my list settings are set to vacation.
Hope to hear from you.
Satyam.