Installing Speakup on FC5

Darragh lists at digitaldarragh.com
Sat Apr 15 15:32:24 EDT 2006

Hello,

I want to install Speakup on FC5.
've downloaded the kernel header using yum but I haven't been able to find
the kernel sources with the yum utils using the command yumdownloader
--source kernel.  I did find a version of the kernel one one of the FC
servers though and as long as Yum hasn't updated it during the last seven
days it is the same as the one on my system.

My question is: how do I do something like a cloneconfig to copy the
configuration of the installed kernel so I can use it on the source.  Then,
the second question is, has anyone else any suggestions for installing
Speakup on FC5?

Thanks

Darragh