tings to give away

Jeremy R Schmidt jerschmi2 at bis.midco.net
Fri Apr 14 21:26:25 EDT 2006

Hello everyone.

I have some items that I'd like to give away.
I'd just like to ask for $5 shipping for each item (it may be cheaper if one
person wants more than one item). Also, I'd prefer to just ship within the
US unless someone wants to pay the extra charges.

All items are as is, and I believe all items to be working.  However, if
they are not, there are no guarantees.

First, I have a HP Deskjet 340 portable printer.

I'm not sure if this works, I haven't used it in probably over 5 years.

I have the power cord and parallel cable for it as well, and may be able to
dig up the manual, etc.

2: I have a USR 56K external modem, but it doesn't come with the serial
cable.

3: I have a Dectalk PC2.  I can't use this any longer since I don't have a
computer with any ISA slots in it. ( I believe that I have the disks, etc
that came with the unit, and can e-mail you some later drivers)

4: I also have a Keynote synth (also ISA) that I can't use any longer. (I'd
be willing to ship my touch tablet (you can press the tablet to see what was
on a particular area of the screen), as well as Mastertouch if I can still
find it. I don't know about any manuals, etc however for these products.