apple's screen reader (was New Linux PDA For Blind People)

Ryan Mann rmann at rmisp.net
Sun Apr 2 13:24:48 EDT 2006

Hi.  You mentioned Microsoft Office not being accessible with Voice
Over.  For word processing, you could use the editor that comes with
Mac OSX called Text Edit.  You can read and save documents in Word or
rich text format.  I've recently used my new Mac Mini to do a research
paper for one of my classes.