Voice chat stuff.

Ricky Enger renger at carolina.rr.com
Sat Apr 1 09:29:50 EST 2006

Hi Marvin and all,

While on the subject of voice chat stuff, I'd like to mention a
weekly event that some of you may be interested in.  Thursday nights
at 8 PM Eastern on
http://www.for-the-people.com
there's a Linux chat forum.  This event is held in the Linux Lounge,
and we discuss just about anything relating to Linux.  Topics range
from general Linux questions to discussions of accessibility
solutions for both the text console and graphical environment.

If interested, you'll need to sign up for a free membership on the
site.  The process is quick and relatively painless.  The site is
using the Chatterbox client, which is unfortunately not available for
Linux at this point, so ironically we'll be chatting about the
wonderful world of Linux while running Windows, but oh well.

Hope to see lots of you there,
Ricky