a new member with some questions.

shane davidson shane at shaned.net
Thu Sep 29 16:47:39 EDT 2005

Hello fellow list members;
I am a new member of this list, and have been using linux remotely for
awhile, either on my home machine, or others.
I tried EMax speaks, and didn't like it, and found speakup to be the
choice for me.
I used an already compiled of linux, slackware, and played with it, but
then decided to switch to fedora core 4, and was wondering if speakup is
supported, and if so, do I need to compile it into the curnal, after
installation, or is ther an already compiled versoin of Fedora core 4 that
has speakup already compiled into the curnal, and so on?

Thanks for any assistants..

Shane Davidson