going dsl

randy turner rturner2 at texasisp.com
Thu Sep 29 14:59:47 EDT 2005

  hi jude,
i did some research with the company that i have in my ariea
i amwith sbc dsl now,
everything that i am reading says that it willwork in linux
pretty frightning about verison,
i wonder if going through the windows setup again would help
you might also want to search on google to see if there is
a cdless web site that you can register from,
sbc has a site that does not require the cd to register a new account
i hope that you did not have to sign a contract with verison,
sounds like a bad situation for sure.
hope things work out with it.
drandy