Dectalk speech

Jim Grimsby jimgrims at pacbell.net
Thu Sep 22 12:28:55 EDT 2005

Hi,
Well I think I asked this question some time back but never saw the
message here and never got any kind of reply to it.  So if yall already
have seen this please forgive the repeat.
I have a copy of dectalk 5 for linux.  To be truthful it sounds horable.
I payed for it and I was wondering if there was any way you all know of
to get dectalk 4.63 believe it or not it is newer then 5.0 or if I have
to pay for the program again just to get an earlyer version number.  I
like the idea of being able to use the clasic dectalk voice.  This voice
dates back to 4.2 cd of the dectalk pc fermware.  This was the best
vertion of this fermware.
Thanks in advance.
Oh one more note.
What is all this about a new Ibm software synthasizer and will speech
dispatcher work with it.
Thanks in advance on this one also.