smallest speakup distribution?

Dawes, Stephen Stephen.Dawes at calgary.ca
Thu Sep 22 09:56:06 EDT 2005

Why not use the speakup-modified knoppix, and you don't need to worry
about any drive space. It is full linux that runs off a cdrom.

Steve Dawes
Phone: (403) 268-5527
Email: SDawes at calgary.ca

NOTICE -
This communication is intended ONLY for the use of the person or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient named above or a person responsible for delivering messages or communications to the intended recipient, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that any use, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of the information contained in it is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone and then destroy or delete this communication, or return it to us by mail if requested by us. The City of Calgary thanks you for your attention and cooperation.