Linux, online confrences, and IRC portals?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Sep 13 07:53:17 EDT 2005

Okay, this brings up a new question then.
It has been my understanding that  e-links is the only Java oriented
browser, as lynx does not support Java.  I am using the lynx shell at
shellworld, and e-links is here exactly because it is supposed to access
Java, or at least javascript.
I agree with you that i would rather not ask them to ree vent the wheel,
but what other options do I have to access this client?
when i raised the question before, someone referenced irc, which is why i
asked about this option.

I do not have my own Linux system, but again use shellworld.
Thanks,
Karen