vonfirm password

Ann K. Parsons akp at eznet.net
Sun Sep 11 11:02:09 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Charles Hallenbeck writes:
 > Will everybody please post their passwords here so we can make sure we
 > all are using different ones? Many thanks.
 >
 > Ebay and Paypal Security Teams

Now, now, Chuck, you can't do this!  The moon is only waxing!  You've
got a while till full moon.  You can't go luny on us today, it's the
wrong time!  <smile> Frankly, I think Mr. Pongpan is a troll and the
whole thing is spam!  Of course, if you want to mix some ham and eggs
with the spam, you might just get a sucker to pay for it, after all,
P.T. Barnham said, "There's one born every minute."  If you manage to
rake anything in, can I have a 40% cut?  Maybe we should think about
Gene Collins.  Maybe he deserves some too.  How about a three-way
split?  Maybe there's a sucker on the Speakup list, but really,
luniness when it isn't even the full moon???  I ask you?

<grinning>
Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net
WEB SITE:  http://home.eznet.net/~akp
Skype:  Putertutor
"All that is gold does not glitter.
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT