bookshare.org unpack question

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Sep 10 12:47:01 EDT 2005

As someone here reported, there have been more than one version of the
Book Share unpack tool for Linux. The version which has reliably worked
for me since the tool was first released was just that--the first
release. It is dynamically linked, yet it has worked on FC1, FC2, FC3,
and FC4, perhaps longer--I don't recall. It is considerably smaller than
the current, statically linked executable which seems to be failing left
and right.

If you want to try the release I have, you can find it on my ftp site:

ftp://ftp.rednote.net/goodies/AT/bookshare

Be sure to download this in binary mode.