which program in Linux?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Sep 7 19:56:41 EDT 2005

Yeah, you have her practical advice for her options today.

If you're going to be a 100% Linux person, especially if you also have
the accessibility requirement, you have to do your shopping at Ralph's
Pretty Good Grocery in Lake Woebegone--you know the place? "If you can't
find it at Ralph's, you can probably get along without it." There are
things I get along without in order to be a Linux head. Anyway, it's an
attitude that works for me.