Now FEMA Is Insisting On Windows

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Wed Sep 7 18:30:49 EDT 2005

This also screws anyone who uses a cellphone or pda for internet access.  I'll
bet every agency in the government is using the same standard javascript to
varify the browser.  It's like the page requires a certain level of security and
someone in their infinant lack of wisdom said only IE supports 128-bit
encryptian and that's the only browser we can answer questions about.