which program in Linux?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Sep 7 10:27:59 EDT 2005

Janina,
You suggest that this task can be accomplished in Linux, when in truth, save
for in very limited ways, and likely in no way where my specific request
was concerned, it cannot.
On the Other hand the second post states clearly that such cannot be done
within the context of the question and situation i asked.  This is at
least to me a major difference in painting.
Karen