which program in Linux?

Farhan i.am.farhan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 18:50:14 EDT 2005

couldn't you ask the people that host this chat to see if it can be
accessed by an irc client, then that way you could read it?

on9/6/2005Karen Lewellen said
I understand.
What about the other situation, the airmedia.org one?
in that case it is not audio chat, but text chat, though the client is
java based.
I can learn which one specifically if this better insures a detailed
answer.  this is actually  more important, as it is work related.
  I need not visit the ourplace chat to know that most there will likely be
leading with their vision challenge anyway,  and make the conversation
rather unenlightening.
Karen