samba

doc talmidim at wrightplaceinc.net
Sun Oct 30 01:47:57 EDT 2005

thanks, I found it in  a book called, "Learn Linux in 24 hours", right after
asking the question.  So far I've yet to connect to my network.  I can surf
the net though.
  If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why? then where does the learning
start?
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn