samba

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Oct 27 16:32:56 EDT 2005

Samba is already included with Fedora, even your older FC2. If you did
the 'everything' install, you already have it installed.

Best way to get going with Samba is via it's web interface, swat. You do
need to enable it. Check for swat under /etc/xinetd.d/. Once you enable
it in that file, restart xinetd as follows:

service xinetd restart

Then use:

lynx http://localhost:901