off topic: accessibility with mac stuff?

Jane Lee applegoddess at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 14:49:13 EDT 2005

On 10/25/05, Juan Hernandez <juan at netplus1.com> wrote:
> How do you use an ipodmini?
> Don't you have to be able to see to use one?

Yep, I am.  But I'm a computer science major interested in human
computer interaction, and it's been quite a startling experience
working with visually disabled people my age, which is why most of the
time I just lurk here to see what's going on.

On the other hand, my iPod mini is always in my pocket unless I have
to fiddle around with the volume.  And it's always on one playlist.
So no, you don't necessarily have to be sighted to use one.

Cheers
jane