off topic: accessibility with mac stuff?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sun Oct 23 19:55:43 EDT 2005

Hi,
I am sure others will have their own opinions on this, but I say go for it.
computer  usage is a measure of your experience and preferences mirrored with
the ability and flexibility of the program.
Tiger is very flexible, and if one is not windows dependent, you will find
far more efficient ways to do everything there.  In my opinion of course.
it is certainly tons more cost effective tons any windows speech solution
when you add the extras you must keep buying something that is gone where
apple is concerned as the speech is a part of the operations system.
if you want to try before you buy, there is a way to test voiceover even in
a store.  if you are  interested, yell and I will tell you how it is done.
good luck, whatever you choose.
Karen