off topic: accessibility with mac stuff?

David Poehlman david.poehlman at handsontechnologeyes.com
Sun Oct 23 19:20:28 EDT 2005

D and all,

To find out more about tiger accessibility, you can have a look at:
http://www.apple.com/accessibility
and for Voice Over in particular, there's a discussion list where
lots of info abounds at:
http://www.macvisionaries.com

--
Jonnie Apple Seed
With his:

On Oct 23, 2005, at 2:22 PM, Deedra Waters wrote:

This is offtopic, but not real sure where to ask this.  I know a while
back apple was doing accessibility beta testing with tiger when it was
in the testing faze.

I'm wondering wether anyone knows how accessible mac osx is. I've heard
both that tiger is good, and that it needs improvement. I'm looking at
buying a new laptop soon, and i'd rather aim for a mac this time.

If anyone has been brave enough to test this, or is using it, i'd be
interested in feedback offlist. Thanks!

--
Deedra Waters - Gentoo developer relations, accessibility and
infrastructure -
dmwaters at gentoo.org
Gentoo linux: http://www.gentoo.org