installing fc4

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Oct 22 10:10:48 EDT 2005

No. You can choose to do an upgrade rather than a new install, but this
is a choice you make during the installation of FC4, and we still do not
have Speakup Modified FC4 installation images.

To install FC4 you must do something like use telnet for the
installation:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/blinux-list/2005-August/msg00038.html

Once FC4 is installed, Speakup Modified kernel rpms are available.