zinf-and-plugins?

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sat Oct 22 01:44:14 EDT 2005

Hi All, especially Kirk.  I understand you are a fan of zinf, the winamp clone.
I really like in windows how with plugins, I can have really bright highs
playing mp3s.  I wonder if this is conseiveable in linux with zinf?
Other semi-related remaining issues involving players in linux, are:  Might
their be an mp3 player which works just like "ogg123"?  I really love the fact
that it works so well with wild-cards  and control c advances to the next song.
O, I am running one of the only u s b sound cards which are supported in linux.
Thanks in advance for tips-and-tricks.
Hart