Cannot Mount selinux

Rejean Proulx rejp at gta.igs.net
Mon Oct 17 18:08:09 EDT 2005

Hello speakup,

  I had a problem with a spammer and to make a long story short, I
  rebooted my server, for the last time it seems. It goes through all
  its hardware configuration including identifying its disk drives.
  It then gives me a message that it cannot mount selinux and gives me
  the sign on prompt. I sign on and get a prompt of none. The HDA2 is
  mounted read only and I cannot do an ls. I can mount other file
  systems and do e2fsck, mkfs and all that. When I boot using orolux I
  can mount HDA2 and it is not read only. Based on what I can find, it
  seems to be caused by a Debian update, but I can't get any
  information about it. I hope someone has had this happen and was
  able to solve this one as it is a bit beyond me. Meanwhile, my
  server is as good as dead.

--
Best regards,
 Rejean                          mailto:rejp at gta.igs.net