non-booting Debian sid box

Scott Howell n3byy at adelphia.net
Thu Oct 13 18:03:17 EDT 2005

John, tried many things including reinstalling into the mbr. I even
tried grub just on the chance lilo has some bugs or something. No joy
and it complainted about the -r. I have hardware speech, but no
messages out coming out to the synth, but my wife said it just says
uncompressing the kernel ok and just ahgs there.

tnx