JSF support by browsers?

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Thu Oct 13 06:45:36 EDT 2005

Hi,
Which browser, graphical or text-only, would support JSF (Java Server
Faces)?  I have, as yet not gotten the Sun build of mozilla to run.
The javascript support in elinks seem not to be extensive enough for
rendering the pages generated by the jsf technology.
I am looking for a browser that could be used either through speakup,
gnopernicus or orca with speech as the output.
TIA
Willem

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice