ot: VOIP

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Mon Oct 10 14:38:15 EDT 2005

Asterisk does have sample configs you can look at -- and you would
need a voip service to use it.  For more information go to
http://www.voip-info.org -- tey have lots of stuff there.  One of the
cool things is that asterisk makes recording calls quite easy.

on Monday 10/10/2005 Igor Gueths(igueths at lava-net.com) wrote