pure frustration

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Sun Oct 9 12:06:13 EDT 2005

Just to add to this, I have another machine here that was built in
late '98, or early '99, but that has a Yamaha YMF-724 on-board card,
which can mix in hardware, and does so in fact. So, new or old has no
bearing here, and shouldn't be used as a qualification for determining
if a card x can mix in hardware or not.

Greg