Pure Frustration!!!

Darragh lists at digitaldarragh.com
Sat Oct 8 15:24:23 EDT 2005

Hello all,

sorry for my slightly unusual message last night. I was most definitly reaching my limit!

Shortly afterword I got pine working and I really like it.  I have just a few quick questions that hopefully someone can help me with.

1.  My SMTP server requires a log in.  How do I set this in pine?
2.  How do I configure more than one account? How can I then separate these accounts email lists etc into different folders?
3.  Are there any settings in mutt that can make speakup read it clearor?

Just to clarify one point in my previous message: The laptop that I am using does have a multi track sound card and after reading a number of responses it seems that it is playwaves fault.

Thanks again.

Darragh