ot: VOIP

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Oct 7 09:19:32 EDT 2005

Hi, Tyler:

I'm probably not the expert you need on this, but I wonder why you have
ssh in the mix? Do you not have access to the firewall? So that you
aren't able to forward all the ports you should be forwarding?

I would think the way to find out where the problem is would be to turn
off pieces of the chain and test. Did the latency improve? Try without
ssh. Is it better? Turn off the firewall for awhile. Did that fix
things? And, how about another codec, like ulau?