Speakup in user space, why or why not?

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Tue Oct 4 00:58:32 EDT 2005

I suppose my response to it was a reaction to an overextension of the "if
you want it, do it yourself" response. The accusation of wasting everyone's
bandwidth also didn't help things. Along with the tone of the email, which
seemed to imply that I was, and I paraphrase: "bating Kirk and others"?

Take care,
Sina