Westell DSL modem config pages

Scott Howell n3byy at adelphia.net
Mon Oct 3 18:05:22 EDT 2005

I actually tried that router/modem as well and found it impossible so
I ended up using a Linksys router behind the Westel. I don't
understand why it refreshes, but I couldn't find any means to prevent
this so its ugly if your using a screen reading application.
If someone figures this out, they'd be ahead of the game.