Westell DSL modem config pages

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sun Oct 2 22:27:01 EDT 2005

Jim! You rock, man! I found a couple of these; got a couple from the
Verizon tech support guys (who were actually helpful for a change).
Reading icky Javascript is really a pain! Anyway...I don't think
Westell could've come up with a worse, more unfriendly design for
their router interface if they'd tried. It is without a doubt the
worst interface I've ever seen, and that it refreshes about every 10
seconds doesn't help.

Believe it or not, Verizon here in Erie is set up with a bridged
connection--no PPPoE here!

Now if I could just find an inexpensive wireless card for my upstairs
desktop....