Speakup in user space, why or why not?

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 2 15:03:37 EDT 2005

I thank you all for one fact. I have learned that I need to learn how to
write emails better.

I will never, ever again, mention an example!

Please do not suggest ways of making FreeBSD accessible ... It was an off
hand comment. I did not imply that FreeBSD is inaccessible because it
doesn't have SpeakUP on it or anything ... I was simply using it as an
example.

I know about BrailleTTY, I know about YASR, and I know about EmacSpeak, and
some other stuff ... That's not the point of my email though, my friends.

User space ... That is the question: user space.

Take care,
Sina