Fedora core 4

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Oct 2 09:07:55 EDT 2005

Juan, and everyone else patiently waiting for Speakup Modified Fedora 4.

I regret to inform you that we still do not have ISO images. Bill made
another attempt over the last several days, however the various modules
required to create the ISO images are not compiling when a Speakup
Modified kernel is used. We still don't know why.

I realize it has been many months since FC4 was released, however the
solution we need continues to elude us.

However, there is also positive news. Speakup Modified Fedora 4 kernels
will be made available this week. We do have them, and they do work.