Required hardware forSpeakup

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Sat Oct 1 09:40:04 EDT 2005

I am not too sure of your question, but you can use speakup with a
software synthesizer -- depending on your sound card speakup may not
work if you are playing something through the card -- when you stop
playing speakup will work again.  Was this your question?

on Saturday 10/01/2005 Krekan(krekan at netkosice.sk) wrote